Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you this on Saturday but you chose to ignore me , probably as I was not as polite as Tolmie.
So just to clarify you're club does not have a pot to piss in and if you did not have your clubs history and friends in high places,Barcelona would be declared bankrupt
Spin it how you like but those are the facts.
We will help you out in July with Garcia,look at him as a gift from us to you
A bit like the one the Greeks gave to Troy?

Can we show a bit of respect to other posters please? Just because they don't support our club doesn't mean we can't interact like reasonable adults. It makes for a better forum to have different views on it.
Agreed. Equally though, fans of other clubs should be careful not to be seen as trolling the forum either. It has to work both ways.

Thank you for letting Garcia return for free, happy?
Yes! Yes we are!

I just hope Garcia can return to a club that is still in La Liga. Might want to research Rangers FC. I’m sure Garcia at the heart of a defence of the newly formed Phoenix club FC Barcelona 2020 will be a great success on the March through the leagues back to La Liga.

Thank you for letting Garcia return for free, happy?
Can we show a bit of respect to other posters please? Just because they don't support our club doesn't mean we can't interact like reasonable adults. It makes for a better forum to have different views on it.
You posted that 15 minutes after his baiting. Passive aggressive sarcasm is all I have for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.