Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here then? Roll on January. Throw in FFS on a 2 for 1 deal. Barca seem to like buying players that are overrated hence the debt. The slow shuffle and the step over would take them back to the err... top?

He has put a transfer Request today to let him leave him in January, so the club can react and buy a Replacement. [AS]
Has he fuck

He wants to go home which is fine , barca didnt cough up so he stayed , he has them to blame . So long as he keeps his head straight and contributes to a busy season then that is fine

Has he fuck

He wants to go home which is fine , barca didnt cough up so he stayed , he has them to blame . So long as he keeps his head straight and contributes to a busy season then that is fine
Exactly, and the young fella acts top professionally and that's why Pep can rely on him.

He is doing really well, even 1on1 vs Antonio, and he wasn't slower than Hammer's right winger.
But it's easy for me to say so, I don't feel personally offended by his decision like so many on here. Get over it.

Exactly, and the young fella acts top professionally and that's why Pep can rely on him.

He is doing really well, even 1on1 vs Antonio, and he wasn't slower than Hammer's right winger.
But it's easy for me to say so, I don't feel personally offended by his decision like so many on here. Get over it.

That isn't true, at all.

Why say it ?

A bit like Mancini ignoring Balotelli's antics and causing issues in the squad at the time. It'll end in tears.

My main gripe is not that it's upsetting players but that it's creating a nervous, shit defence, which is creating a nervous shit attack.

The team starts to get better, as soon as he fucks off, then, back he comes & it falls apart again.

I have no problem with the lad staying, or even playing, if pep has his reasons.

But let's not get carried away.

He had a decent game yesterday. But he is incredibly slow and not at all capable 1on 1, against anyone ive seen let alone antonio. He can pass (sideyways), fair enough. But defending is not his forté. And i rate the las's potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.