Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
MD claim Garcia will push City to lower their valuation and let him leave in January but I struggle to believe this

MD claim Garcia will push City to lower their valuation and let him leave in January but I struggle to believe this
City won’t be pushed by anyone and certainly not by Garcia. Some of the stuff posted is laughable. We did not budge in the summer and will not budge in January unless we receive an adequate offer. If Barca do not have the funds then consider a player swap deal.

Otherwise piss off.

Last edited:
Kept a clean sheet. Wow, fantastic. Shame he couldn't do that when it mattered e.g. FA Cup semi final or CL Quarter final.

The club finances have nothing to do with me, however I have the right to feel aggrieved that this guy is getting in ahead of someone like Harwood-Bellis, a City fan and someone who wants to be here. In fact I will throw in Adarabioyo in there. He again had to be sold for a pittance because we had to make room for Garcia and Tosin saw no room for himself, it stinks of favouritism and it shouldn't be happening.

Was this this the starting 11 against Arsenal and Lyon Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia oh and Garcia. All those chances that he missed. 34 in total for both games. Yeah your right. It's all Garcia's fault.

Now put that dummy back in your pram and go to sleep. It's boring now

Was this this the starting 11 against Arsenal and Lyon Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia oh and Garcia. All those chances that he missed. 34 in total for both games. Yeah your right. It's all Garcia's fault.

Now put that dummy back in your pram and go to sleep. It's boring now
You seemed happy to say the clean sheet last night was Garcia Garcia Garcia. Works the same way doesn't it?

EDIT; Your right, this is boring. Ill leave it from now on.

Kept a clean sheet. Wow, fantastic. Shame he couldn't do that when it mattered e.g. FA Cup semi final or CL Quarter final.

The club finances have nothing to do with me, however I have the right to feel aggrieved that this guy is getting in ahead of someone like Harwood-Bellis, a City fan and someone who wants to be here. In fact I will throw in Adarabioyo in there. He again had to be sold for a pittance because we had to make room for Garcia and Tosin saw no room for himself, it stinks of favouritism and it shouldn't be happening.
Adarabioyo wasn't and still isn't any where near as good as Garcia, just making things up to try and prove your point is looking increasingly pathetic.

Adarabioyo wasn't and still isn't any where near as good as Garcia, just making things up to try and prove your point is looking increasingly pathetic.
Eh? At least Tosin could defend against Leicester. Garcia will be more suited to Spain though, don’t trust him at all with the physicality of this league and we seem to get knocked out of every cup he starts in.

Eh? At least Tosin could defend against Leicester. Garcia will be more suited to Spain though, don’t trust him at all with the physicality of this league and we seem to get knocked out of every cup he starts in.
Surely there are better ways to argue the point that Tosin is better than Garcia than this?

Couldn't I argue that Fulham's back 4 and GK are all better than ours that day (including Walker, Aké, and Ederson) because they did a better job against Leicester?

Surely there are better ways to argue the point that Tosin is better than Garcia than this?

Couldn't I argue that Fulham's back 4 and GK are all better than ours that day (including Walker, Aké, and Ederson) because they did a better job against Leicester?
Tbf I’m not arguing that one or the other is better. I just don’t agree that Garcia is “miles better”, not really see any evidence of that at all. I think if Barce rated him that highly they would have got him last summer.

Tbf I’m not arguing that one or the other is better. I just don’t agree that Garcia is “miles better”, not really see any evidence of that at all. I think if Barce rated him that highly they would have got him last summer.
Sorry, I misread your original intention, that's on me.

Yeah fair enough on your opinion anyway, not 100% sure where I stand yet but that's by the by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.