Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Garcia. Back to his boyhood surroundings.
As for business, are we in a better state than Barca right now? Nuff said.

Now let’s see if I get a like from this FC Barca person.

Good luck to him.

Don't know why I mention it here, but papers this morning are reporting that Real Madrid are already seeking to sell Brahim Diaz.

Man city have agreed to reduce the amount!!!
So we could have got more, saved on 3 months wages and are now willing to let him go?
We have had injuries and needed cover, unfortunatley we had to use him, I really don't know why fans worry about the money aspect. I'm happy with the way its been handled, we could have always rolled over and let Barcelona tickle our bellies.
The player should always do whats best for them, but whilst they are contracted the club has the right to insist the player forfills his contractual obligations.
We are now obviously comfortable with our defensive options and feel the time is right for us, I'm sure we'll be fine without Garcia.

Don't know why I mention it here, but papers this morning are reporting that Real Madrid are already seeking to sell Brahim Diaz.
Seemingly selling 6 players to raise funds for Mbappe.
Barcelona reported to be showing an interest along with PSG, in Sergio on a free at end of season.

For me it was Pep who didn’t want him to leave in the summer he loves the kid for some reason plus Pep thought we need an extra defensive body.

Reactions: CC1
Man city have agreed to reduce the amount!!!
So we could have got more, saved on 3 months wages and are now willing to let him go?
I think the way Dias has settled and the fact that John has recovered to such a consistent high level will have effected the thinking. Easy in hindsight but even to the most optimistic to say we would have had so many clean sheets and looked so defensively strong this year would have been a stretch.

If true it's best for all parties and of course knowing how Barca are now run the fee in the summer would have most probably been paid at five shillings a week for years!

Reactions: CC1
Why keep him till the summer when he clearly wants to go now? He wants to leave, Barcelona want him now, we’d get some money rather than nothing.... it’s a no brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.