Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tidied the thread up now and the troll has gone. Thanks to those who reported him, but for future reference the sooner you report things the sooner we can deal with them! Plenty of things get missed otherwise.

Sorry Ric,
But he was a prick and he was really annoying but I should have ignored him..

Not denying that, and plying for Milan is a great thing. But he wanted to leave us for Madrid, like Garcia does for Barca, but they can’t cut it for those clubs in particular.

He left to play regularly which he is doing, and he is playing a lot better than Vinicius, Hazard or Rodrygo at Madrid.

Zidane has made a lot of personnel mistakes.

He and Perez spent 50m on Ferland Mendy who is worse than Reguillon, now loaned out. He spent 50m on Eder Militaõ, now Reals 4th choice CB behind Nacho, and €250m on Vinicius, Rodrygo and Hazard and they are all shite.

I've tidied the thread up now and the troll has gone. Thanks to those who reported him, but for future reference the sooner you report things the sooner we can deal with them! Plenty of things get missed otherwise.

I was tempted to yesterday but he was fun to kick around for a couple of hours.

He left to play regularly which he is doing, and he is playing a lot better than Vinicius, Hazard or Rodrygo at Madrid.

Zidane has made a lot of personnel mistakes.

He and Perez spent 50m on Ferland Mendy who is worse than Reguillon, now loaned out. He spent 50m on Eder Militaõ, now Reals 4th choice CB behind Nacho, and €250m on Vinicius, Rodrygo and Hazard and they are all shite.
Not denying any of that, but even with Real Madrid’s mismanagement, Diaz went to Madrid to play for Madrid, and he’s not good enough for them. He could have gone straight from City to Milan. I’m just saying I strongly doubt that Garcia will have a long and prosperous career at Barcelona, based on what I’ve seen of him with my own eyes.

Diaz went to Madrid to play for Madrid, and he’s not good enough for them

Yeah, thats not true. That was pretty much the whole point of my comment about how hes playing better than the players they have and how Zidane has made bad decisions.

Sorry what are they supposed to have done wrong?

There’s always someone who’s an “expert” in running a football club. But we’ve not done too badly without consulting these knowledgeable fans :) :)

Sorry but this is complete and utter nonsense.

Barcelona couldn't afford €5m for Memphis Depay. They were never going to pay €18m for Garcia. They couldn't.

It was very widely reported by a host of journalists on deadline day that we turned down €17/18m for him hours before the window shut because it didn’t meet our valuation of £20m+

Yes, that was including add ons and the base figure was going to be lower, but it was still more than this rumoured €5m nonetheless.

Unless all those reports were lies, which I highly doubt they were, it isn’t ‘complete and utter nonsense’. All you need to do is go back and find deadline day thread. At least i’m substantiating my argument with what has been reported in the past, rather than ‘they couldn’t do this, show how could they do that??’

Your Depay argument goes out the window when they managed to put down €21m plus add ons for Dest a few days before the window shut, so they were buying in the summer and were willing to buy Garcia, we just weren’t willing to sell.

Last edited:
Thanks @Ric he was giving Scotland a bad name.

Reactions: Ric
It was very widely reported by a host of journalists on deadline day that we turned down €17/18m for him hours before the window shut because it didn’t meet our valuation of £20m+

Yes, that was including add ons and the base figure was going to be lower, but it was still more than this rumoured €5m nonetheless.

Unless all those reports were lies, which I highly doubt they were, it isn’t ‘complete and utter nonsense’. All you need to do is go back and find deadline day thread. At least i’m substantiating my argument with what has been reported in the past, rather than ‘they couldn’t do this, show how could they do that??’

Your Depay argument goes out the window when they managed to put down €21m plus add ons for Dest a few days before the window shut, so they were buying in the summer and were willing to buy Garcia, we just weren’t willing to sell.

Journalists lie.

Barcelona couldn't pay €18m end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.