Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what we have to gain from keeping him here until the end of the season. He's not an important part of the squad, we should just come to an agreement that we rip up his remaining contract so he gets no more pay from City & then let him go & wish him well IMO. He's of no value to us anymore.

I suppose we are trying to send a message out that we won't be messed about but it seems a bit petty to me. If Barca couldn't come up with the relatively low fee we asked for though you have to question why he would want to go there.

Petty how? For not accepting a borderline insulting pisstake of an offer pretty much half the asking price?

Clubs have and will continue to lowball offer well below the value of our players 'just because they want out' after being tapped up, and know they can get away with it. There are times when there are reasons to accept that, i.e a player that has done well for the club and they want to enable his move out of courtesy (edin and hart for example), when a player might be disruptive to the dressing room (adebayor perhaps), or when the value has just decreased that much because the buying club played it out (sane).

But if there ever was a player that is none of those, and is worth making a stance on to set even a hint of an example, itnis garcia.

Low wages, not an essential part of the squad, not much wasted on a potential transfer fee, and professional enough not to be a nuisance. Plus, club grown so takes up no foreign slots in the squad, and can cover if really needed.

I have no issue with it At all.

By all accounts, the club do now take cognaisance of the fact that things are different tonthe summer and are willing to let him go for less. It is 100% on barcelona that he isnt there, just as it was in the summer.

You're wasting your time simon - the swiss fanboy is just a fucking wum with the behaviour of a child.
Yeah its a shame isnt it...he clearly comes on here to wind people up but isnt even man enough to admit it....Ill keep playing with him however...I posted a number of posts towards the end of last week that he didnt reply to as he was unable so he moves onto others.
Its a shame however as he obviously has some insight and knowledge but his arrogant way of posting lets him down.

giphy.gif
Lol peps record for signing CBS is awful in all fairness dias, laporte (very injury prone) and pique are the only good ones. Ake never fit, stones is only finding form again now, benatia, chygrynskyi, carceres, henrique, sadler and tasci. Hardly a stellar list of world beaters.

Pre-contract signing apparently to be made official within the week, July 1 he returns

I know you continually write bollocks and swallow anything the Spanish press puts out, but you should know that pre-contractual agreements 6 months before a players' contract runs out only applies to players over the age of 23.

If Barcelona and Eric Garcia signed a pre-contractual agreement, you're getting another transfer ban.

Yeah its a shame isnt it...he clearly comes on here to wind people up but isnt even man enough to admit it....Ill keep playing with him however...I posted a number of posts towards the end of last week that he didnt reply to as he was unable so he moves onto others.
Its a shame however as he obviously has some insight and knowledge but his arrogant way of posting lets him down.

fuck all insight and knowledge. consistently wrong on anything Barcelona related. A few googled facts and repetative foreign terminology does not insight nor knowledge make.

I think Eric Garcia should really ask his beloved Barcelona what kind of pathetic wimps you bunch of people are if you are not able to pay my 20 million fee when you paid 150 for coutinho and so on.
I thought the same with Sane vis-a-vis Bayern. But Bayern were/are a club on a rise having just won the treble. Sane was a known quantity and very impressive for City and ofcourse his injury made him a suspect so kind of understand Bayern's sneaky behaviour. He ain't lighting the world on fire right now at Bayern so be it.
What has Garcia done so far. He is a 5 choice CB who has not played for months. If he doesn't give a shit about his career why should we.
Let him rot and set an example to Barcelona.
Now he is willing to pay 2 million of his own money to get his transfer to Barcelona.
The first question should be where the fuck this guy has 2 million from. He ain't getting such pretty wages.

This is why we kept him. Stones and Dias get a rest and avoid injury. What could an injury to one of those 2 in this game be worth at the end of the season? More than the piffling amount Barca offered.

The man's lack of position awareness is unreal. no one's around him, long ball, just clears it. ball returns at him, traveling adjacent to the touchline but still in - cheltenham player running at it behind him - stands and does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.