Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Eric Garcia should really ask his beloved Barcelona what kind of pathetic wimps you bunch of people are if you are not able to pay my 20 million fee when you paid 150 for coutinho and so on.
I thought the same with Sane vis-a-vis Bayern. But Bayern were/are a club on a rise having just won the treble. Sane was a known quantity and very impressive for City and ofcourse his injury made him a suspect so kind of understand Bayern's sneaky behaviour. He ain't lighting the world on fire right now at Bayern so be it.
What has Garcia done so far. He is a 5 choice CB who has not played for months. If he doesn't give a shit about his career why should we.
Let him rot and set an example to Barcelona.
Now he is willing to pay 2 million of his own money to get his transfer to Barcelona.
The first question should be where the fuck this guy has 2 million from. He ain't getting such pretty wages.

I imagine Barca might just know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.