Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs a three / five year deal and stagnates without the chance of a move this big. Without guaranteed football either.

Yeah and pep will do that! The worse case scenario for the kid if he signs will be we sell him or loan him, even if with our new buys he will still play up to 15/20 games a season for a 19 year old that great.

No blue tint on my glasses, what I mean by €70mil (maybe over exaggerated a tiny bit) is he becomes out of reach for any other club, once he signed a contract, due to what price City would expect to let him go for.
If he is seen as fourth choice by the club, then he won’t be signing any contract here!
70m is a crazy valuation, in 5 years time and he maintains his progress has played 100 games at the highest level , yes he may be worth that and maybe a lot more.
The Barca interest I am calling BS, they need a player/s far better than Garcia. They have a worse defence than us and that is some compliment!

Pep has made it clear to Garcia he Is now a KEY member of this squad and the player has a very good contract offer on the table from us. We have done our bit. It is going to be Eric and his advisors choice from here as to what happens.

Yeah and pep will do that! The worse case scenario for the kid if he signs will be we sell him or loan him, even if with our new buys he will still play up to 15/20 games a season for a 19 year old that great.

You think barca will loan him? I think he’s got a better chance of carving out a first team slot there rather than here.

It’s all about contingencies though. If he we sign a 60m cb he has no clear path to being first choice and that’s the angle I see this one going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.