Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that he has composure and can pass the ball out, but I can't see why he is rated so highly or how he can be a target for a top team. He's a Spain international too.

Granted I'm no professional scout, but he seems slow, below average in the air yet Barcelona seemingly think he's the next Puyol. Maybe he'll kick on, but I just don't see it in him. Though maybe I need to watch some videos of what Dias was like at 19.

Good luck to him returning to the club he wants to be at. Should have gone months ago to be honest.

His pace, his dominance in the air, his excellent reading of the game, the fact he’s impossible to beat one on one, I”d have him ahead of Dias to be honest.
Nah, he’s only a kid and he’s not fit to compare to Dias, but at least 2 of the biggest clubs in world football want that kid in their first team squads, so he certainly has great potential.
A lot of that gets lost behind the hate thrown at him by those who struggle to let go.

His pace, his dominance in the air, his excellent reading of the game, the fact he’s impossible to beat one on one, I”d have him ahead of Dias to be honest.
Says the man who raved about Phil Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.