Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia has played 380 league mins this season and we’ve conceded 12 goals in that time (1 every 30 mins, 3 per 90).

In the other 2950 mins we’ve conceded 20 goals (1 every 148 mins).

1 player doesn’t make that happen alone but its definitely not a coincidence.

Hes slow, hes actually quite rash when put under pressure and hes still small/weak given his age.

Everyone welcome to their opinions but I cant see him being successful in england, so even if his barca move falls through, hope he moves on elsewhere.

Nah, he’s only a kid and he’s not fit to compare to Dias, but at least 2 of the biggest clubs in world football want that kid in their first team squads, so he certainly has great potential.
A lot of that gets lost behind the hate thrown at him by those who struggle to let go.

Spot on.

Stefan Savic and Jerome Boateng both struggled here. Nastasic settled in much better but has easily had the worst career after leaving City, out of the three.

I think the kid will do okay.

I've never seen anything in this player to get excited about. Not strong. Not a great tackler. Not a motivator. Slowish and not that great on the ball.
I'm not unhappy to see him leave and free up some space for an understudy with more potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.