Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO only it looks like Barca up to their old tricks nothing more, nothing less, unsettle the player and then get him on the cheap.

I'm a big fan of Garcia, but like Sane if he doesn't sign a new deal this summer he needs to go. £10m is obviously a joke though.

I would sell him for 15m. Don't get me.wrong has great attributes. But he's not a big guy. Like Ake a backup nothing more. U need height. Look at Matip, Dyke, Laporte, Maguire. They built and have height. Unfortunately Garcia a small bloke.

I would sell him for 15m. Don't get me.wrong has great attributes. But he's not a big guy. Like Ake a backup nothing more. U need height. Look at Matip, Dyke, Laporte, Maguire. They built and have height. Unfortunately Garcia a small bloke.
Again with this, Garcia is too short but Ake, who is shorter, is fine? I don’t think height is the thing we should be using against him.

Think to connect it to Guardiola's staying is hogwash. By that same token, his agent would be concerned about returning to Barcelona for fear of the long-term prospects of Setién.

Out of interest, Garcia never even made the squad for the away leg in Madrid, so does he start on Friday?
No,he is not ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.