Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the idea being espoused by one particularly arrogant sod on here that Pep not allowing Barca to sign Garcia will hurt his reputation with the Barca fans...

Yes he won them everything, ushered in a golden age for the club, and developed the greatest player they have ever seen. BUT if he doesn't unprofessionally allow a 19 year old "cuntera" kid go back for free, his reputation will be damaged beyond measure. Oh how fickle these supposedly die-hard fans are...

It's not just that Pep won everything with them, and created their most successful period, they've been mourning his loss and comparing every manager they've had in the last 8 years to Pep, and even when someone delivers them a treble, he doesn't get love from the Barca fans because he's not Pep.

The idea not selling Garcia would hurt his standing is hilarious.

Some lines you cross, you can never go back

Are you genuinely implying - with a straight face - that this transfer of a 19 year kid is that line in the sand? If Pep does not waltz into the boardroom and say "Look here sheikh and bake, if this kid isn't allowed to go back to Barca, I am ruined in the eyes of the coulis! So make it happen"

Because I've got to be honest with you mate, and I mean no disrepect here, thats absolutely fucking daft.

Lets say hypothetically, Taylor Harwood-Bellis chins us off and goes to Anderlecht. Then a couple of years later he decides he's had enough of that, and wants to come back. But Kompany says "no chance, he has a contract so pay the asking price or he goes to the reserves". If you think that would have any affect whatsoever on how much any blues see him, then you're absolutely off your rocker.

not crossed any lines? He specifically told barca in a press conference to butt out about talking about our ban as he knows things happen at the wonderful,perfect Spanish rags as well,never have I read such arrogant,false romantic view about a club,you out do the dippers,tick tock to messi retiring

Not at all the sort of line I am talking about

It's not just that Pep won everything with them, and created their most successful period, they've been mourning his loss and comparing every manager they've had in the last 8 years to Pep, and even when someone delivers them a treble, he doesn't get love from the Barca fans because he's not Pep.

The idea not selling Garcia would hurt his standing is hilarious.

First part true.

Second part hilarious as well, also not at all what I asserted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.