Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
After tonight I'd be telling Barcelona €40m for Eric

And I'd be asking Eric, do you really want to go to a club that is in huge decline or stay with one where the sky's the limit

I'd be taking as much as I could from Barca and saying to Eric "tootle pip sunshine, please don't forget to shut the door on your way out".

He's off because he didn't have his heart in our project.
As I see it; if he suddenly changed his mind due to Barca's recent issues, then we'd know that he didn't have the resolve required of a serious player and we wouldn't want him back anyhow.

Its too late for Garcia to change is mind and its time to get what we can for him. And good luck at Barcelona

Last edited:
Eric Garcia released this statement tonight
tenor.gif

Mr Pep .... Mr Pep .... Mr Pep .......Amigo

Honestly, if it's heart is in Barcelona then let him leave and go there. It will be probably be career suicide at this point for him but he's old enough to make his own bed. Hopefully we get a decent fee.

Garcia would make a huge difference to that defence, it’d probably have been 10 if he’d have been playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.