Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Apparently he has something big on Ric, so to speak. He is an odious so and do that’s for sure

A bit harsh because it's not really his fault .

He is a fully signed up cule, born in the heartlands of Barca loving fans , with all the traditional connections and love for his biggest local team, who simply wishes to impart his vast knowledge to those less well informed. The fact that he does so on BM , in a humble, mature and non-argumentative manner is a credit to him.

It's in his blood and I am personally so grateful for his contributions .

However I will be delighted when Garcia can be returned to Barca ( not for the pittance which they think is appropriate ) as I do not share Pep's enthusiasm for him as one of our central defenders . Perhaps another benefit for BM posters is that @FCBarca will follow ?

He is a fully signed up cule, born in the heartlands of Barca loving fans , with all the traditional connections and love for his biggest local team, who simply wishes to impart his vast knowledge to those less well informed. The fact that he does so on BM , in a humble, mature and non-argumentative manner is a credit to him.

However I will be delighted when Garcia can be returned to Barca ( not for the pittance which they think is appropriate ) as I do not share Pep's enthusiasm for him as one of our central defenders . Perhaps another benefit for BM posters is that @FCBarca will follow ?
La Côte is in Switzerland isn’t it, thought Liverpool was the team there?

I never knew Barcelona was in fucking Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.