Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Pep is still persisting with Eric since the news of him not extending came out. When Leroy wanted to leave Pep brought him along to every match and kept him on the bench.

Kid is alright but no where near to play at this level. As a last defender you are bound to get exposed playing in this system. Get the money

Surprised Pep is still persisting with Eric since the news of him not extending came out. When Leroy wanted to leave Pep brought him along to every match and kept him on the bench.
Eric is Spanish. Sané isn‘t. He made sure that we get more Spanish players with Dias and Torres if those two mentioned leave.

Personally hope Garcia goes to Barca this window and we are not drawn into haggling over the fee too much.

With Dias coming in there is no excuse for Pep to play him, so better to get him out of the club.

And if we're that hard pushed, throw in City fan Tosin Adarabioyo - someone who would give 100% for the shirt.

Not that I'd call that hard pushed - I'd be doing that anyway, I think he's got it and with Carlo's Everton sniffing around it seems I'm not the only one...
I've been surprised too that he hasnt been used. I still rate him highly. If I had it my way it would be,
Walker/couto
Dias/tosin
Laporte/ake
?new lb?/mendy
Selling cancelo, stones, nico and zinchenko. Use that money for a new lb and a more mobile cdm like Douglas Luiz. Walker is never injured and very consistent. We wasted cash on danilo and cancelo, we should just of kept frimpong who ended up at celtic for peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.