Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute shite. People on twitter were getting all excited (Barca fans like that Hagrid and Hernandez guy) because he managed to tackle Barnes twice in the 1st half.

Then he showed his true colours with awful decision making, poor marking and much more.

Walker had to overtake him from around 20 yards behind to stop Vardy ghosting past. He couldn't even beat an injured Vardy to a header.

As I said @FCBarca - you're welcome to him. Not good enough for us.

For first 45 min he's arguably the most impressive player for City and then a bad foul giving away a penalty (Something both Mendy & Walker were guilty of as well) against the run of play and suddenly that's his true colours

I'm happy to take him, I hope Txiki sees it as you and accepts a lower fee since 'he's not good enough for City' at 19

Eric will be gone soon but Mendy & Walker will still be there, that's what you really should be concerned about

For first 45 min he's arguably the most impressive player for City and then a bad foul giving away a penalty (Something both Mendy & Walker were guilty of as well) against the run of play and suddenly that's his true colours

I'm happy to take him, I hope Txiki sees it as you and accepts a lower fee since 'he's not good enough for City' at 19

Eric will be gone soon but Mendy & Walker will still be there, that's what you really should be concerned about

Can you get a flight over to Manchester today?

Walker is not the problem; mendy yes. Golden boy Garcia was caught out of position and is too slow to recover. Ake was pulled out of position because mendy has no pace and has declined. Garcia did have his good moments but he had more bad ones. Overall his performance was poor.

He should be gone at the first possible opportunity this week - as soon as Dias is confirmed.

I'll be livid if the club have screwed this up and he's still here after the window has closed.

Get the £15m for him and invest that in a LB.

Under little to zero pressure he excelled.

When Vardy realised where he could get some joy he destroyed little Eric.

Much like Aubameyang did. Much like Lyon did.

He's wank and he doesn't want to be here. We may as well start someone who's wank but does want to be here.
And if we're that hard pushed, throw in City fan Tosin Adarabioyo - someone who would give 100% for the shirt.

Not that I'd call that hard pushed - I'd be doing that anyway, I think he's got it and with Carlo's Everton sniffing around it seems I'm not the only one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.