Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s miles off. Just because he’s Spanish he gets a fast track to the first team. Doesn’t have the tools for premier league football. Barca are welcome to him.
Bernabe is Spanish and has barely ever featured for the 1st team so how does that work exactly then?

Bernabe is Spanish and has barely ever featured for the 1st team so how does that work exactly then?

He plays in a position were we have quality players. We had no cb last season and he could not break into the team. Then pep threw him a few games hoping he wld stay and sign a new deal but he said fuck you im off and you will get a low transfer fee. He cld do with learning abit of respect just like Otamendi and Dias. Thx Garcia now do one. Twat

Sell him so Pep isn't tempted to carry on playing him.

I don't care if he represents extra depth, we shouldn't be fielding a player that doesn't want to be here and I'm no longer sympathetic to his flaws like I once was because he won't be developing as a player with us.

Txiki et al will confirm themselves as morons if they don't take the £10-15m on the table for him now and then he goes and signs a contract with Barca for free in 3 months time.

It's illogical that the club spends the entire summer moving from CB target to target trying to make a £10m saving and then are willing to gamble the same amount by keeping Garcia here out of pride because they think he's actually worth £25-30m with 9 months left on his contract.

Cash is cash, ship him off, invest it and give his spot to a young player that actually wants to be at the club.
I think this would be the best for city and probably for the lad too, he should move on before this turns into a saga knocks his confidence. He doesn’t want us and now us fans have made our minds up too. Get rid before he starts to have more of a negative impact.

I think this would be the best for city and probably for the lad too, he should move on before this turns into a saga knocks his confidence. He doesn’t want us and now us fans have made our minds up too. Get rid before he starts to have more of a negative impact.
Think after the display vs Leicester he pretty much sealed his fate with fans. I mean it's one thing to say "I don't see my future here" and another to say that and then put in that shower of shite display. I'm sure many City fans would pay for his flight to Barcelona now!

Think after the display vs Leicester he pretty much sealed his fate with fans. I mean it's one thing to say "I don't see my future here" and another to say that and then put in that shower of shite display. I'm sure many City fans would pay for his flight to Barcelona now!
Absolutely, I’m sure we could pool together, we’d even throw in a Ryanair meal deal and make sure he gets an inflight magazine

How about we kill two birds with one stone here?

Tell Garcia we're unwilling to do business with Barca, but are willing to sell to Seville as a make weight for Kounde?

MD say a final offer to arrive today for Garcia but as there is a wide gap between club valuations, there is calm from Barca that they will simply wait to sign him in January for free if not agreed before Oct. 5

One thing for certain is that you won’t get him for free. His fee will be determined by a tribunal if the clubs can’t agree a settlement.

One thing that isn’t certain is if Barca can find enough magic beans to afford even that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.