Eric Griffiths (Whitefield) RIP .Up dated 19th/10/09

Re: Eric Griffiths (Whitefield) RIP

RIP Eric bin in the beehive many many times,let's hope we win something for u this year.

I get the bus to home games from the beehive every week.

Very sad news indeed.
R.I.P Eric.

The Funeral might be takeing place next Monday .i will update you . The Family are gratefull for the messages & support so please keep them comeing

Re: Eric Griffiths (Whitefield) RIP updated 13/10/09

The Funeral will take place at Stand Church Mon 11am

I was lucky and honoured to have known Eric since he returned from South Africa over 10 years ago. Although only in north Wales for a couple of years I got to know Eric, Rena and Emma very well in deed and have spent many a happy hour in their company. I've travelled with Eric to many home and away City games and remember 2 in particular, the away game at Lokeren, where we met in the town square and had such a good laugh with the locals, the police and all the other Blues. The other trip was to Portsmouth for the weekend. To be in his company was something else, someone we all looked up to, mainly because he was over 6' foot! His past few years he travelled the world following England cricket team, with his famous Union Jack Bee Hive MCFC flag. Some morning's he had to get there early just so he could climb up scaffolding and other structures to give it the best position in the ground. High and proud. I rang him on his mobile phone once whilst it was being televised live on Sky TV. He answered the phone and was captured by the cameras whilst we were talking, I told him to give us a waive and he did, the commentator said that he must be waiving to the wife! He was a great man and it was an honour to know him.

Colwyn Bay CSA

Re: Eric Griffiths (Whitefield) RIP .Up dated 13/10/09

Rena and Emma Griffiths would like to thank everyone for there kind words of condolence and support at the very very sad time. It is with such pride that we read these messages. He is now soaring from heights he has never seen before, watching us from that blue moon in the sky.

The funeral will be monday the 19 october at 11am at Stand Church Church lane whitefield and after at Stand Golf Club.

My Brother "hitched" to Canarvon with Eric for a friendly in 1970 or some where round there they ended up walking most of the way or that is how it seemed at the time .needless to say they came back on the train

R.I.P Eric and condolences to your family. You were a true gent and I never heard anybody have a bad word to say about you, some going for a landlord. An example to us all as a blue, and a man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.