Erik Lamela

Tevez City

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/154883384-erik-lamela-of-as-roma-celebrates-after-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QUNq2C138zDCPIYy7nKKWSOR53Xl8AtMNOPzseBhGBczJ%2bJIIDxRlDDkLO6NTYSXJg%3d%3d[/bigimg]
Position: Attacking Midfielder
Nationality: Argentinian
Current Club: Roma

IF City are looking for potentially a World Class attacking midfielder, this guy may become the answer.

Fantastic player. Doing very well at Roma and would solve our width problem. Has the ability to become a world-class player, no doubt.

There was big talk of this lad whilst he was at River Plate, he definately is one for the future for Roma.

Scored 2 already in the game against Udinese, still currently underway!

We already have two world class attacking midfielders. I think we should connect with him and stay connected until we lose Silva or Nasri. We could bring him on and loan him back to Serie A, but I think we need to make transfers for right now, not the future.

ecmurphy said:
We already have two world class attacking midfielders. I think we should connect with him and stay connected until we lose Silva or Nasri. We could bring him on and loan him back to Serie A, but I think we need to make transfers for right now, not the future.

with the greatest respect, samir nasri is not a world class player all he is doin is picking up his wages and coasting through games. As far as i can see we should have 1 of 3 formation's; 433, 4231 or 442 all of which require 2 or 3 attacking midfielders and as silva is injured at the min then by my maths i would say we need at least 4 which leaves us 3 short. I would like to think a team with our ambition would have a 4 of Silva, Isco, Thiago and Lamela giving us 4 great attacking players for a good few years.

g180aj said:
ecmurphy said:

with the greatest respect, samir nasri is not a world class player all he is doin is picking up his wages and coasting through games. As far as i can see we should have 1 of 3 formation's; 433, 4231 or 442 all of which require 2 or 3 attacking midfielders and as silva is injured at the min then by my maths i would say we need at least 4 which leaves us 3 short. I would like to think a team with our ambition would have a 4 of Silva, Isco, Thiago and Lamela giving us 4 great attacking players for a good few years.

Spot on. He is a neat and tidy player but not world-class.

Nasri is not world-class. Would be a bench player for Barca and Madrid. Lamela is a fantastic player - plays out wide for Roma at the minute but liked to play in CAM, would be a good buy for the future, but can do a job now in any of the forward positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.