Erik Lamela

If he is technical and pacey then he fits the bill perfectly and we might find this transfer a bit more easy than trying to sign Daniele de Rossi.

I was very excited about him when he was with River Plate, but once he moved to Europe, he didn't meet my expectation.

And he is not better than Pastore imo.

Tevez City said:
I was very excited about him when he was with River Plate, but once he moved to Europe, he didn't meet my expectation.

And he is not better than Pastore imo.
Really? He's been great this season imo. Two or three games he's really taken by the scruff of the neck despite playing on the right.

Agree, he has been incredible this season, goals to games ratio is impressive. Some online blog saying we are offering €20m for him but from what I understand Roma paid more than that for him, or could do depending on how they perform.

Personally I think he's going to be priced out of a move to us. Can see us looking at Gaitan, Isco, Rodriguez or even Poli instead, as lower priced alternatives. My preference would Rodriguez, but I do like Lamela.

bluetonium said:
Agree, he has been incredible this season, goals to games ratio is impressive. Some online blog saying we are offering €20m for him but from what I understand Roma paid more than that for him, or could do depending on how they perform.

Personally I think he's going to be priced out of a move to us. Can see us looking at Gaitan, Isco, Rodriguez or even Poli instead, as lower priced alternatives. My preference would Rodriguez, but I do like Lamela.
I'm not a huge Gaitan fan and I can't see us paying the fee for Isco or Rodriguez as each would cost north of £30m. I think Juve have agreed co-ownership with Samp for Poli which will take him to Turin in the summer.
Roma paid about £15m. I reckon £22m would get him and for me, it would definitely be worth it.

Slightly off topic but I can't help noticing people talk abot players being "world class" all the time. If this phrase is to be used surely there should be a definition of world class. I'm sure the red tops will be calling Phil Jones world class, stupid I know but there you are.
For what its worth I've always considered a fair definition as being someone who would be part of a game between the best two teams in the world with the best and second best goalkeepers, full backs etc. alternatively someone who would walk into any top side in the world.
If this is not defined the statement has no meaning.

Please redirect this post if it should be elsewhere(the Nasri world class bit brought it to mind).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.