Erling Haaland was on the verge of a double hat trick for City in the Champions League but it fell through at the last minute…

Haven't a clue but he wasn't prolific.
Iirc, it was 7 for Forest, 8 for Leeds and a massive 3 for City. So he wasn’t far off in one match of equalling Alf’s record for any club.
Agreed it was not much of a joke.

Last edited:
Remember when Negrado tore West Ham apart in the league cup 1st leg, i think we were about 6 up and basically through. Played him in the 2nd leg and got a bad shoulder injury and was never the same player again.
Loved him to bits, loved how he combined with a certain Argentinian and near the top of the list of players I wish had stayed at City longer.

Remember when Negrado tore West Ham apart in the league cup 1st leg, i think we were about 6 up and basically through. Played him in the 2nd leg and got a bad shoulder injury and was never the same player again.

Also, the CL final against Chelsea, in the run up the players were playing on fumes as they had been run into the ground. I think Pep learned a lot from that.
Shhh, we don’t need a reminder of how shoulder injuries can impact a player’s level forever…

Álvaro Negredo would be a very important piece in this Manchester City...

negredo-1.jpg

...as a security guard.

No need to play him any further, football is unpredictable. You can't guarantee the next five or ten minutes after he scores five he will get a silly injury. Pep can't risk that, so decision to sub him off when the games is already winning is correct one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.