Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not bad, there is some talent there, good positioning and striking nose. I was looking at him carefully when he played against Liverpool and he really reacts good on ongoing situations in his team attacks. But I don't think he's ready to be a striker at top, top club.

I watched most of the Liverpool game. Perhaps, knowing he was being watched, he tried just a little too hard to impress. I noticed how often he berated his teammates if they failed to pass to him or an attempted pass was blocked. On the one occasion he did get on to a through ball, he missed the target and just walked back with his head down. Not the easiest of chances but should have at least tested the GK. Reminded me a little of Ronaldo's attitude to players around him with "less ability.

I watched most of the Liverpool game. Perhaps, knowing he was being watched, he tried just a little too hard to impress. I noticed how often he berated his teammates if they failed to pass to him or an attempted pass was blocked. On the one occasion he did get on to a through ball, he missed the target and just walked back with his head down. Not the easiest of chances but should have at least tested the GK. Reminded me a little of Ronaldo's attitude to players around him with "less ability.
I've only really seen him in the Liverpool game and can't judge of one game. My one game judgement though is he looks too raw for the premier league and doesn't look like a City player anyway to me , at least not a Pep City player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.