Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we hijack him, way too talented to be associated with that shower of shite

I don't understand why we never seem to show interest in these kind of signings. It seems like sometimes we sit on our hands thinking we're great then suddenly someone is injured or old and we've no top class proven youngsters to replace them.

They've already got Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and Lingard, why the fuck do they even need him?

Just hope he turns out an abject failure like Sanchez, ends up loaned out to some mid-table Italian club by this time next year.

I don't understand why we never seem to show interest in these kind of signings. It seems like sometimes we sit on our hands thinking we're great then suddenly someone is injured or old and we've no top class proven youngsters to replace them.

Just hope he turns out an abject failure like Sanchez, ends up loaned out to some mid-table Italian club by this time next year.

If he does that's exactly why we weren't interested :)

If he does that's exactly why we weren't interested :)

I assume that's what we must be thinking/hoping, but if he ends up a 20 goal a season striker we fucked up, given we probably could have got him through his dad's connection to us. Seems odd we never try even though we seem to have run out of steam a bit this season. A new signing could be just the bit of impetus needed to freshen things up and give us options, injury cover, etc.

I honestly think if we make two very good signings in January (striker and centre back) we can still pip the scousers to the title. We're good enough but need to make up for losing Komps, Stones's form, Ota turning shite and Kun being injured. We seem to have given up trying to compete in the transfer market.

At £76 million, plus his agent wants a reported £12 million, he's a very expensive 19 year old gamble.

Ole is right . The guy has to connect to fly anywhere in Europe so I’m not reading into it . Can’t underdtand why we don’t put a bid in though .

Let’s hope we have Lautaro Martínez sewn up for the summer,losing out on both strikers wouldn’t be great planning for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.