Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rooney is proving he’s not very good as a manager.

I‘d be looking somewhere like Barnsley should they not go up. Good pressing side under a progressive coach.
Maybe,although i'm not sure anyone would have come away from that club,and the shit show in the background,looking good.

Rooney knows what makes a striker tick,he has so much experience to pass on,i think Delap could do a lot worse.

Maybe,although i'm not sure anyone would have come away from that club,and the shit show in the background,looking good.

Rooney knows what makes a striker tick,he has so much experience to pass on,i think Delap could do a lot worse.
He knows what made him tick. It doesn’t look as though he can pass it on though, going on what he’s done this season.

If Delap has any chance of making it with us, I think he needs to go to a team that tries to play football like us. Get him used to pressing and shutting down passing lanes. He’s already shown he can finish.

Your posts get more and more curious in the transfer forum...

Rooney is thick as pig shit, that’s not hearsay, it’s bonafide fact

Yet another disciple of the swamp who gains work from mere association... experience means fuck all when you have no interest in others prosperity!

Your posts get more and more curious in the transfer forum...

Rooney is thick as pig shit, that’s not hearsay, it’s bonafide fact

Yet another disciple of the swamp who gains work from mere association... experience means fuck all when you have no interest in others prosperity!

Lol,i've been scratching my head at a few of yours.

Opinions eh...?

He knows what made him tick. It doesn’t look as though he can pass it on though, going on what he’s done this season.

If Delap has any chance of making it with us, I think he needs to go to a team that tries to play football like us. Get him used to pressing and shutting down passing lanes. He’s already shown he can finish.
I think the level and playing time is the most important factor.Finding a team that plays in a style that emulates would be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.