Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many world class players the fans all wanted did we end up signing ? haaland is the most wanted striker in world football right now and a marquee signing we all have been waiting for years to happen. we have seen all the pictures of haaland at manchester city games and with city shirts on playing youth football and by all accounts his dream move

so if pep and city want him i feel its only going to take one phone call ? then we could have the most wanted striker in world football playing for manchester city in a couple of weeks

if Christmas can bring joy to all us blues then please please let me get what i want

how many world class players the fans all wanted did we end up signing ? haaland is the most wanted striker in world football right now and a marquee signing we all have been waiting for years to happen. we have seen all the pictures of haaland at manchester city games and with city shirts on playing youth football and by all accounts his dream move

so if pep and city want him i feel its only going to take one phone call ? then we could have the most wanted striker in world football playing for manchester city in a couple of weeks

if Christmas can bring joy to all us blues then please please let me get what i want

I'd imagine we've had more than one or two phone calls already

It shouldn't have to come down to money. Haaland should want to be at City because it's the best club not because we offered more, we left that in the last decade. Players now join City because of the club, not the size of the salary.

He needs to tell Raiola and Alf that he wants City and that's it. None of this posturing bollocks

This.

He either wants it of he doesn’t.

And the clowns pissed and moaned that we didn’t replace Vincent Kompany with Johnny Evans or some other available dross, until we waited 6 months and signed Dias and he made us the best team in Europe.

Unlike several of our rivals our transfer strategy is coherent and successful in the long term.
Add in the medium term as well. There's a mad Twitter account called "Txiki out" or something that screams into the void day in and day out because we don't sign players like we are playing FIFA. Other clubs can win transfer windows (didn't United win their last one, pretty sure they did) while we win trophies.

The board at City will not be planning on the basis that we just have Pep for 18 months..they know if he will stay or go..if he leaves, then they will be putting feelers out now for a new manager..likewise buying Erling or Vlahovic..we have been blessed with Pep, but we have to look beyond Pep, and Erling would be a dream for most managers.I can not imagine how this team will be when Pep leaves.. we need a new LB.. we need to replace Fern..Erling on board hopefully..Raheem may leave, Torres is going. Mahrez will need replacing due to age. For sure lots of changes coming. Scarey, but hopefully the dream period will continue.. Merry Xmas to all.

The board at City will not be planning on the basis that we just have Pep for 18 months..they know if he will stay or go..if he leaves, then they will be putting feelers out now for a new manager..likewise buying Erling or Vlahovic..we have been blessed with Pep, but we have to look beyond Pep, and Erling would be a dream for most managers.I can not imagine how this team will be when Pep leaves.. we need a new LB.. we need to replace Fern..Erling on board hopefully..Raheem may leave, Torres is going. Mahrez will need replacing due to age. For sure lots of changes coming. Scarey, but hopefully the dream period will continue.. Merry Xmas to all.
Stop flapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.