Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba didn’t happen due to Real Madrid not having the money for him, you seriously think Pogba would still be at the rags if Real Madrid had the money.

I don’t know. Was Pogba ever a priority for Madrid? You don’t know that either
What I know is that, if I were his agent and believed in him, I, too, wouldn’t want him to waste his prime years where he isn’t winning titles and being the star I believe he could be

There was no news of Veratti moving until Mino became his agent then he was linked to Barca,united etc

This isn’t true

Also if you want to say that Mino is like other agents do you see other agents doing this.

Yes

After Gianluigi Donnarumma broke into the AC Milan team as a 16-year-old, Raiola wasted no time in trying to engineer him a move out of the club.

The goalkeeper stunned Milan by turning down a new contract in 2017 and the club saw Raiola as the instigator of Donnarumma’s choice to look elsewhere.

“In the end, it was the agent who prevailed,” Milan general manager Marco Fassone told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’m convinced that, in his heart, Gigio is not convinced by this decision.

“It’s certainly [Raiola’s] decision. He used his influence, and he is very influential over Gigio. Just think for a second: a lad of 18 years and a big agent with a huge personality. How could it end?”

First of all, Donnarumma is one of the best in the world in his position. He can do much better than AC Milan.
Having said that, all you are doing is posting quotes from someone who is involved at the very core of this issue and has an obvious biased view of the issue. It means nothing.

Johan Cruyff can go to hell! He is a nobody,” Raiola told Swedish newspaper Expressen in 2010 after one particular rant from Cruyff.

“He is becoming old and didn’t have the courage to continue his management career as he doesn’t know how to train a modern club.

“Why didn’t Cruyff tell Zlatan that he wasn’t suited to Spanish football before Barcelona signed him?

“I think Cruyff should be in a mental asylum with Guardiola, so they can sit there quietly and play cards together. They would be doing Barcelona a great favour.”

Raiola is an asshole, everybody knows that and I have said so many times in this thread. That is an irrelevant point. What does these last quotes have to do with anything? (He isn’t 100% wrong about Cruyff though... lol... and I idolize him)
I go back to the general point. The vast majority of agents are assholes who are involved in shady dealings. That doesn’t stop them from fighting for their clients.

The best players will always be involved in talks of moves. They all have at some point in their careers. Tell me ONE who hasn’t. Even MESSI now has with his FATHER as his agent.

Haaland he’s in the debate of who’s the next Ronaldo/ Messi already. you have him here sign a contract in a years time you will have Mino at your door asking for the same wage as KDB.

I don’t think we would need Mino for that. You get a player who becomes for you the top scorer in your league and in the Champions League, expands your global brand and brings in commercial returns, in ANY club in the world he would be receiving top wages that would be simply compatible with what they are achieving and bringing in.

Another arrogant, condescending and full of “bollocks” post by me for all the people here to complain about!

You would expect that we have excellent access to the player, and if he's not supremely excited about the prospect of replacing Aguero, or Dortmund are insisting on insane money then we move on

For all the talk of Raiola, lets say we signed Haaland there is no reason why he couldn't just sack Raiola the day after. He is not even his official agent, he is simply an advisor for him at the moment.

The likes of Pogba and Donnarumma might not know how to tie their shoelaces without him but no reason Haaland can't.

I don’t know. Was Pogba ever a priority for Madrid? You don’t know that either
What I know is that, if I were his agent and believed in him, I, too, wouldn’t want him to waste his prime years where he isn’t winning titles and being the star I believe he could be

This isn’t true

Yes

First of all, Donnarumma is one of the best in the world in his position. He can do much better than AC Milan.
Having said that, all you are doing is posting quotes from someone who is involved at the very core of this issue and has an obvious biased view of the issue. It means nothing.

Raiola is an asshole, everybody knows that and I have said so many times in this thread. That is an irrelevant point. What does these last quotes have to do with anything? (He isn’t 100% wrong about Cruyff though... lol... and I idolize him)
I go back to the general point. The vast majority of agents are assholes who are involved in shady dealings. That doesn’t stop them from fighting for their clients.

The best players will always be involved in talks of moves. They all have at some point in their careers. Tell me ONE who hasn’t. Even MESSI now has with his FATHER as his agent.

I don’t think we would need Mino for that. You get a player who becomes for you the top scorer in your league and in the Champions League, expands your global brand and brings in commercial returns, in ANY club in the world he would be receiving top wages that would be simply compatible with what they are achieving and bringing in.

Another arrogant, condescending and full of “bollocks” post by me for all the people here to complain about!

Chill. It’s a Forum I have my opinion , you have yours. No need to be so argumentative. just Relax man.

For all the talk of Raiola, lets say we signed Haaland there is no reason why he couldn't just sack Raiola the day after. He is not even his official agent, he is simply an advisor for him at the moment.

The likes of Pogba and Donnarumma might not know how to tie their shoelaces without him but no reason Haaland can't.

I think it's also fair to say that if what we are hearing is correct Raiola is an advisor and Alfie and Erling are making all the decisions, they very well may let him go after he moves.

Chill. It’s a Forum I have my opinion , you have yours. No need to be so argumentative. just Relax man.
Don’t go around telling people to “chill” like you are above it. You made your points and I made mine. There was no difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.