Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore we weren’t in for him and like you say rightly so. Anyway getting Dias in hindsight was a far better signing.

And hopefully we will be saying the same about Haaland once Levy has priced us out of a move for Kane (if indeed we pursue it that far).

And hopefully we will be saying the same about Haaland once Levy has priced us out of a move for Kane (if indeed we pursue it that far).

I think it's important to note how spoiled we are to have this problem, choosing between Haaland and Kane, arguably 2 of the 5 best strikers on the planet.

I think it's important to note how spoiled we are to have this problem, choosing between Haaland and Kane, arguably 2 of the 5 best strikers on the planet.

Totally. A bit of a realistic wishlist for the fans, but ultimately, eithernif them will be great, and if the club go for someone of less fame and for a lot less money, I'm sure they will be good too and the club would likely get it right.

Don’t be surprised if Pep catches us all out and brings in someone nobody has considered. Man City’s transfer net is world wide.
Maybe Pep will bring in Grealish and rely on Jesus and Torres for Striker role. I doubt that will be the case though.
Exciting times ahead!.

Players don’t usually go around themselves saying they want to leave. If you expect that before assuming they are available, most will never be
Levy has leaked to some journalists close to him that he has no intention of selling Kane and it would take a very high number to even start a conversation
No they don't I am aware of that, however Kane has, and as you say Levy is toting up the numbers, so that is a player that is available.........at the right price.

Lewandowski appears settled where he is, his chairman has openly said he is not going anywhere, and he is also the wrong side of 30.

This is why I say there is a big difference between the two.

Don’t be surprised if Pep catches us all out and brings in someone nobody has considered. Man City’s transfer net is world wide.
Maybe Pep will bring in Grealish and rely on Jesus and Torres for Striker role. I doubt that will be the case though.
Exciting times ahead!.

I think no matter what else happens we will definitely bring in a new elite number 9

When you see the financial situation that the likes of Inter Milan are in, football is in a financial crisis, we need to spend our cash wisely , I don't think even the Sheik will be slashing 100m on any striker, however good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.