Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t get involved in the build up, he hasn’t got a great first touch so isn’t really a target man , he’s not able to play the quick one twos around the box

he’s a goal scorer who in the right system will score bucketloads , can you see Pep changing our system to accommodate him?

also we won’t deal with his agent so all this is moot anyway
I suggest you watch every goal hes scored, he picks the ball up way outside the box, plays 1-2 passes & definately gets involved with play. His touch to put himself on goal is 1st class

He is also very good at dragging players out creating the space behind.

To think he is just 18 yard box fwd then without sounding a bit harsh not for me the kid is exactly what we need

Right now forget the tippy tippy bullshit we need to change & fast

We need a target man with all the crossing or cutting back Haaland would be a lot closer to the ball than Jesus will ever be

If we are not in for this kid it will be the biggest mistake since not signing Chilwell, VVD & a fwd in August

I suggest you watch every goal hes scored, he picks the ball up way outside the box, plays 1-2 passes & definately gets involved with play. His touch to put himself on goal is 1st class

To think he is just 18 yard box fwd then without sounding a bit harsh not for me the kid is exactly what we need

We need a target man with all the crossing or cutting back Haaland would be a lot closer to the ball than Jesus will ever be

If we are not in for this kid it will be the biggest mistake since not signing Chilwell, VVD & a fwd in August
I suggest that you will end up disappointed then

you can argue the rights or wrongs of the decision but we won’t be signing him

Chill
Oh dear.
[/QUOTE)

Mendy or Zinchenko now that is 9h fucking dear

Forget the 70m he is by far the better option we could have taken

If we paid 52m for a joke like Mendy & £60m+ for a bag of shite in Rodri then Chillwell is exactly what we need, great on the ball, passing is quality & he goes past people & gets to the bye line oh & scores goals what more do you want

Stick with Zinchenko & Mendy we will go far

"tippy tappy shit" won't change unless we change the manager. So get used to it

I suggest that you will end up disappointed then

you can argue the rights or wrongs of the decision but we won’t be signing him
"tippy tappy shit" won't change unless we change the manager. So get used to it
I don't mind the football but untill we get the players who can play it then it will change, 18 months of preductable shit, inept slow play & a LB who can't fucking cross swords nevermind the ball

We have a CF who cant finish his breakfast & RW in Mahrez who frustrates the shit out of everyone

This team cannot play the way we did in 2016-17-18 its nowhere near good enough

Add a knackered Aguero & last 5 months of Fernandinio we are fucked

Manager is changing the last few months have proven that

Alot of players in the Bundesliga look mint there because the defences aren't the best tbh. Haller & Mikitahran for example.
But Aubameyang & Kev have done well there & In our league.
Any player who is young & has never played in England is a gamble.
But this kid is worth the calculated risk.
He has it all. Both feet finisher, good header. Tall, strong & fast ffs.
He is 20 so even if it didn't work out we could sell him on.
It's a choice in order of preference for me of Haaland, Mbappe then Kane. Calvert lewin as an outside alternative.
Worth a look
Watch "Erling Haaland – 23 Goals In Only 22 Bundesliga Games" on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.