Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of players in the Bundesliga look mint there because the defences aren't the best tbh. Haller & Mikitahran for example.
But Aubameyang & Kev have done well there & In our league.
Any player who is young & has never played in England is a gamble.
But this kid is worth the calculated risk.
He has it all. Both feet finisher, good header. Tall, strong & fast ffs.
He is 20 so even if it didn't work out we could sell him on.
It's a choice in order of preference for me of Haaland, Mbappe then Kane. Calvert lewin as an outside alternative.
Worth a look
Watch "Erling Haaland – 23 Goals In Only 22 Bundesliga Games" on YouTube

Instinctive finisher!!!!

Kane and Mbappe price tag may well be out of reach but we can get Haaland i reckon

The DREAM signing but for me it never happens. We won’t deal with his **** of an agent and that’s that really. We will have to find someone else.
How much does Levy want for Son? Haha

Last edited:
He doesn’t get involved in the build up, he hasn’t got a great first touch so isn’t really a target man , he’s not able to play the quick one twos around the box

he’s a goal scorer who in the right system will score bucketloads , can you see Pep changing our system to accommodate him?

also we won’t deal with his agent so all this is moot anyway
Can only assume you don’t watch him play football as the above is bollocks.

Quick question - the money that Raiola and Alf will eat for this transfer, will it be on or off the table?

It bloody should be on the table regardless of cost. We should have learnt our lesson from the fuck up trying to replace Vinny which we have only now addressed with Dias.

If we piss around looking for bargains or second rate strikers when trying to replace our and the league's greatest ever striker then we would be seriously negligent. This is one transfer where we really need to go for it.

I suggest that you will end up disappointed then

you can argue the rights or wrongs of the decision but we won’t be signing him
We need to be signing him but you are correct and we won’t be signing him which will cost major because we will buy a cheaper option which will probably fail .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.