Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to keep our options open for Haaland and even Lukaku. Kane is not yet 100% is coming, last thing we should do is miss out on our top striker target and have our rivals end up with Lukaku or Haaland.

We need to get one of these in about 20 days, sooner the better. If we wanted to keep the fee small that ship has sailed it.

So Chelsea are seemingly going after Lukaku now. Seems pretty obvious to me he has made it clear what he wants to do and it doesn't involve us or Chelsea. Rags or Bayern I think.

It's also never been about what kind of fee it would take for Dortmund to sell this summer. God knows how much Raiola will make off this transfer and if Pogba goes on a free.

Our next manager might want to play two up top
by that time Haaland will beat another club....he will leave next summer as someone will activate his buyout clause and there will be a line of clubs for him......Pep will still be here....

Haaland will get a 5 year contract somewhere which means at best he wont be available for at least 4 years (he may have a buy out clause he may not depending on where he goes) but I would imagine the price for him will be significantly more that the buy out now.

Unless something amazing happens, Haaland will not be a city player in the next 5 years at least

Wouldn't worry about it, we can only worry about ourselves, and he may or may not be a game changer for them. We will have our own so it doesn't concern us.
OUr squad is going to go through some big changes int he next few years...Walker, KDB, Gundo and Mahrez are all the wrong side of 29...plus Ferna.....Kane is 28 as well...in another 203 years all of those will need replacing.

We want to make a statement, we want to boil piss, then go balls deep for this lad.
To quote the Kane thread “just pay it, not my money”
He would be incredible for us and wouldn’t jog round the pitch ; )

Attachments

• 82F57F93-41C4-431C-94E9-635CA408557D.png
    82F57F93-41C4-431C-94E9-635CA408557D.png
    648.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.