Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUr squad is going to go through some big changes int he next few years...Walker, KDB, Gundo and Mahrez are all the wrong side of 29...plus Ferna.....Kane is 28 as well...in another 203 years all of those will need replacing.
Which we will, as we have with all the others the last few years.No worries, we are well run.

Which we will, as we have with all the others the last few years.No worries, we are well run.
oh i know we are exceptionally well run..just pointing out that we will need a lot of changes in the next couple of summers ........replacing KDB is huge for starters.

And that will probably be without Pep as well which is the biggest change we will have to make

oh i know we are exceptionally well run..just pointing out that we will need a lot of changes in the next couple of summers ........replacing KDB is huge for starters.

And that will probably be without Pep as well which is the biggest change we will have to make

Why do you think we buying a 25 year old Grealish?

Timed perfectly for when Cavani leaves.
That's why it's important that United miss out on the top four this season. He won't go there if they don't have Champions League football whether he knows Solskjaer or not.

I think Raiola is someone that United would be hesitant to deal with. They only got Pogba because Juventus covered the agent fees, I doubt Dortmund would be as generous.

Expect Bayern to make moves the second Lewandowski starts to decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.