Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not getting Haaland ffs.

We had a limit with the price with Kane. We tried to haggle over the price with Ronaldo.

We're not paying the extortionate fee and then all the agent and father fees on top of that.
I don’t think we are either, but, as we’ve seen recently, we can hardly trust fuck all we get from the media outlets these days, nothing to say that the supposed (admittedly outrageous) demands we’ve seen attributed to any deal involving Haaland are actually true and are any different ?

I don’t think we are either, but, as we’ve seen recently, we can hardly trust fuck all we get from the media outlets these days, nothing to say that the supposed (admittedly outrageous) demands we’ve seen attributed to any deal involving Haaland are actually true and are any different ?
Chelsea had a look, even made a bid but quickly changed tac , so I would say that even for a billionaire like Roman it was a deal too far.

Paris is a sh1t hole? are you serious? Paris is magnificent

Money, glory, ego, whatever it is , they are doing something right when you see the players they attract into a second rate league.

I’m in the Paris is a shite camp having spent a week a month there for the last six years.

Chelsea had a look, even made a bid but quickly changed tac , so I would say that even for a billionaire like Roman it was a deal too far.
Possibly mate, it’ll be expensive I’m sure, but my point was where did that info come from ?
like I say, Twitter,
Instagram, general media, this transfer window has shown us we can’t really take anything at face value any more (not that we could/should anyway) .

We won't get into a bidding war for him so thats why people dont think we will get him.
Because we never do? Doesn’t sound like a good enough reason. Like I said, just because something never happened, it doesn’t mean it never will. This window shows that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.