Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have plenty of forwards. We don't have a number 9 which is somewhat irrelevant considering we don't play a number 9 and when we did have one, we didn't play him either.
Ha, yeah so irrelevant that Pep has moaned in press conferences, and we’ve spent the summer trying to get Kane, and then Ronaldo.

Unless we think outside of the norm, we will not be at the races for him.

Make him think twice.

Blow every fucker out of the water and deal with it later.
But if we're willing to spend that kind of money, and take that kind of financial risk, why not just pay the asking price for Kane...?

We pay top top end, so very rarely a bargain, although also rarely a complete disaster.

Rodders at £63mil, Cancelo at £55/60mil, Ake at £42mil are a few easy examples where we’ve def paid top end.

I suppose the harsh reality, as I intimated in a different thread, is we are so hated that it works both ways against us. Every signing we try to make we get shirt shrift until we offer top end, and then no one makes decent bids on our players for the outgoings, we end up giving them away on loan or for values well below what they should be.

Cheers,maybe those 3 are the best examples,but they are the exception rather than the rule IMO.I think we generally do great with our signings and rarely get it shades of wrong.

Yeah i said similar myself last week.....we get attacked for FFP and yet the fuckers always see us as a charity when it comes to sales.

Ha, yeah so irrelevant that Pep has moaned in press conferences, and we’ve spent the summer trying to get Kane, and then Ronaldo.
We spent the summer trying to get Kane, who is not a traditional number 9 and instead is much closer to the false nine that we play, and Ronaldo was offered to us and we had a think about it but decided ultimately not to make an offer.

We said right at the beginning of the window that it was Kane or nobody. Not Kane or maybe panic buy somebody else. Presumably we knew that if we didn't get Kane then Haaland would become available and would be someone who would be coachable to our system.

Yeah but you get all excited and end up fucking ruined in here. You get over it quickly but it's like the morning after a night on the Molly.
Three fucking days, friend. And after that, if nothing happens, you bet I’ll be here a lot lol

We spent the summer trying to get Kane, who is not a traditional number 9 and instead is much closer to the false nine that we play, and Ronaldo was offered to us and we had a think about it but decided ultimately not to make an offer.

We said right at the beginning of the window that it was Kane or nobody. Not Kane or maybe panic buy somebody else. Presumably we knew that if we didn't get Kane then Haaland would become available and would be someone who would be coachable to our system.
Not a 9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.