Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we think outside of the norm, we will not be at the races for him.

Make him think twice.

Blow every fucker out of the water and deal with it later.
I think pep view haaland more of a ibrahimovic than david villa. Kane is in a villa mould so we were after him but haaland may be a misfit like ibra.

70 million clause is just a showing teeth for haaland next year. Any club buying him has to give more than 100 million just to his agent and his dad. So a big big very big pay day for mino riola and his dad indeed.
I am not happy footballers earning this much. Ultimately we fans have to pay the price for it. Whether it be for TV viewing or match day ticket price. They will increase.
However the players will have 7 ferrari instead of 6 they already have. Something has to be done so this price inflation do not occur.

Last edited:
It's a very strange window, and it could get crazy in the next 48 hours.

Mbappe, Bernardo, Richarlson etc

One deal could spark a frenzy, should be very interesting.
Will be good to be involved in the final moments for a change

The flappers and miserable fuckers will be a joy to view if we are

Nothings going to happen this window.

literally the best hope would be to sign Haaland now and leave him at Dortmund a year.
Pay 150m now and let him play at another club ? who then has to pay his wage, Dortmund aren't going to shell out his new wages there's not a chance we would do that

My guts, it's just too quite

Good for you bud. I'd start preparing for disappointment.

I am at peace with no more business. From what I can see, Pep is too. I can't see anything to suggest it will end any other way. Full support behind Torres Jesus and Delap now. And Zinchy if course.

Good for you bud. I'd start preparing for disappointment.

I am at peace with no more business. From what I can see, Pep is too. I can't see anything to suggest it will end any other way. Full support behind Torres Jesus and Delap now. And Zinchy if course.
You may well be correct, if we keep hold of Bernardo all will be good, but if he was to leave, I think we have had a very disappointing window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.