Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think it would be pointless if we decided we really wanted him, because I think there would only be 2 or 3 others in for him. I’m not totally convinced we do or will.

Next summer is actually a very interesting one, in terms of attracting any top, particularly young, player. Because Pep will only have one year left on his contract, which weakens our biggest draw. Players will want to come to play for him, but on longer. Unless he extends of course.

Which is why Inthought this was The summer to secure the big and long term targets.

There is a huge difference between letting Sergio go and him being unable to play at the desired level anymore, he is simply too injured and has been for 18 months

It would have been daft to renew him on a 2 year deal, let him leave as a legend rather than a shadow of the player we know

Not sure I mentioned anything about renewing Aguero for 2 years but more about having some forward planning on replacing him.

Felt like we put all our eggs in the Kane basket which I felt was bizarre & whilst Levy refused to negotiate its pretty obvious we will need to spend top money for a premier position whoever that may be Kane or Haaland etc - there’s no way around it due to the elite squad we’ve built a project striker won’t improve it.

How can they refuse 200m euros??? Insanity. Very similar to Levy's refusal to negotiate with us.

Is this the new strategy by the cartels to stop us, don't sell our best players to City and PSG?
we are not entitled to any team's players ffs. if they dont wanna sell thats their business

Wasn't having a go, just that Sergio and city had run its course

Seen a few asking why we let him go without a replacement but as we are seeing the potential recruits pool is very shallow, you mention not having the funds but I think we have if we really need but we will be realistic on how much we pay

After seeing how utterly bang average Sancho just looked for Utd, I wonder if Haaland is as good as he seems. Unless Bundesliga defences are utter shite and these great players aren’t actually quite so great..

I’m sure it was just an off day for Sancho, but on that showing he would be nowhere near our front three
Can't really compare. Never thought Sancho was all that in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.