Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no concrete agreement with Haaland at present and Dortmund don't want to do a deal with anyone this Winter.

City aren't going to talk themselves away from the bidding, but remain guarded and unimpressed with Mino and are absolutely sure he is trying to get him to Madrid.

We know all the related costs and they aren't the issue.

City and Pep refusing to be stalled much longer, as we do have people in January we can move on to.

I'm sure we can wait for Haaland, but only if we can nail down some sort of pre-contract agreement in Jan that can be announced.

Doesn’t Haaland have any say?

Or is he just letting his agent dictate his career!?

And City don't yet know the firm answer to that question.

We have cards to play, I'm sure of that.

The thing is Madrid are going to struggle to register Mbappe and Haaland. La ligas new ffp rules fucked Barca over it will fuck madrid over as well unless they get rid of high wages.

I also retain hope that if a Torres deal is agreed, we can become more aggressive.

Selling Torres for €70 straight and using it to pay most of Haalands release clause would be a great look for the club.

I'd like to see us use the extra cash to really force the issue in January, as opposed to putting it straight into the summer release clause for some positive PR. Go to BVB in January with £100m all-in.

I also retain hope that if a Torres deal is agreed, we can become more aggressive.

Come on Barcelona have no money and players they want to get rid of that no one wants!

Personally can’t see Haaland moving January come summer we will see? Am Sceptical with how mino works we end up with him.

Doesn’t Haaland have any say?

Or is he just letting his agent dictate his career!?
Haaland will have a say. The issue is we can't actually engage with him directly.

Doesn't matter what he's telling Raiola. All that fxck needs to do is say "I'm handling it" then go play silly bugger with the potential suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.