Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fancy haaland will want out now after going out of champions league.
he would be available for a new club in the knockouts and munich and manchester city must be the 2 clubs suited.

but i know munich do sign players and loaning back to the summer and that would suit dortmund
maybe city sign kane and see what haaland wants to do ? but i would not touch kane or levy ever again
the only deal i can see city taking from spurs is a cheap fire sale or loan

i fancy haaland will want out now after going out of champions league.
he would be available for a new club in the knockouts and munich and manchester city must be the 2 clubs suited.

but i know munich do sign players and loaning back to the summer and that would suit dortmund
maybe city sign kane and see what haaland wants to do ? but i would not touch kane or levy ever again
the only deal i can see city taking from spurs is a cheap fire sale or loan

Hopefully that ship has sailed and Levy is stuck with him - fuck the fire sale.

*tin hat* I like a bit of Kid Rock, you know, when he was a rapper not the country era.

he wasn’t straight outta compton, he was straight outta trailer.

…anyway, yes please sign haaland.
first gig i ever went to, jsut before devil without a cause hit it big over here. Academy 3 in manchester, must have been 100 people there.. lol.

Haaland breaks the amount of goals scored in one season in the premier league if he signs for us. A terrifying thought for other teams in the league. He will also get service from Foden,Grealish,KDB,Cancelo etc

Haaland is a cheat code 51 goals in 51 bundesliga games. In a average Dortmund team

Haaland breaks the amount of goals scored in one season in the premier league if he signs for us. A terrifying thought for other teams in the league. He will also get service from Foden,Grealish,KDB,Cancelo etc

Haaland is a cheat code 51 goals in 51 bundesliga games. In a average Dortmund team
The creation line into him would be obscene.

Foden, Sterling, Grealish, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus, Silva, Gundo, Cancelo would have a field day.

I didn't think that there was any chance we would be signing him, but listening to his, and his agents comments make me think that he would like to come here. It sounds like he is more interested in a project not just the money, City the only club in the premier league mentioned as an alternative, and if Torres is off to Barcelona, a nice bit of money in the pot. Wishful thinking maybe, but I am more optimistic than at any stage!!

If Haaland goes to Bayern, he is there for the rest of his career. He will never play in the PL, if that’s what he truly wants.

As for the Bundesliga title, the other Bundesliga clubs might as well not bother, as the title will go to Bayern for as long as Haaland plays for them. What is the point of the perfectly run 50+1 Bundesliga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.