Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it comes to Madrid and us I don't fancy our chances very much. not because they are so great club but that we are incompetent in big transfers. These kinds of things comes down to who shows the greater will to move the situations towards themselves, madrid will use every trick in the book while we will sit around like a love stricken shy teenage girl who gets disappointment that their crush ends up somewhere else and then say we didn't want them anyways lol.

first gig i ever went to, jsut before devil without a cause hit it big over here. Academy 3 in manchester, must have been 100 people there.. lol.
devil is a great album, I’d have loved to have seen him back in the day. ..rumour has it that his new stuff will hark back to that golden period.

anyway, yes haaland please.

Pedrerol hosts a much watched tv show in Spain that would only gain by pushing the narrative that Haaland could go to Madrid. Yet he very professionally has been honest with what he knows and said that that club’s only focus is Mbappe. Again, he could have used Haaland for MONTHS to attract viewers and have stuff to talk about, but didn’t. Of course I wouldn’t be shocked if a paper there decides to run a different story to sell or generate clicks and page views, but the signs have been as clear as possible, Real Madrid isn’t going to sign him. The media in Barcelona has been more invested in pretending Haaland could go to FCB than the Madrid media with their own club, that’s the situation

This week a journalist said Brazilian club Palmeiras was in talks with City to get Jesus on loan. There were people who believed this shit here. It boggles the mind.

If it comes to Madrid and us I don't fancy our chances very much. not because they are so great club but that we are incompetent in big transfers. These kinds of things comes down to who shows the greater will to move the situations towards themselves, madrid will use every trick in the book while we will sit around like a love stricken shy teenage girl who gets disappointment that their crush ends up somewhere else and then say we didn't want them anyways lol.
And so what if that is what the club decide to do.

It looks like we are going to wait for haaland and probably not sign a striker this winter. It is a risk - if, let's say, Vlahovic moves this winter and we end up not signing haaland in the summer, we'll be in a pickle. However, it is a smart risk that I think we're well in our rights to take and I support that decision.

I assume we’d expect a pre-contract agreement to be sorted in Jan.

I'd rather wait, see the season out with what we have and get Haaland in the summer than try and sign a lesser option in Jan.

It looks like we are going to wait for haaland and probably not sign a striker this winter. It is a risk - if, let's say, Vlahovic moves this winter and we end up not signing haaland in the summer, we'll be in a pickle. However, it is a smart risk that I think we're well in our rights to take and I support that decision.

Both ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.