Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can Juventus afford him?
Juve always seems to find a way to get a deal done. In the summer he’ll only have a year left on his contract so he could go for a little cheaper than what’s currently being quoted. Apparently his agent is an ass, so if Vlahovic does have his heart set on Juve I think they’ll find a way.

Yep, absolutely. Can't understand these threads. Players like this guy never come to us. Absolutely never. Ever.

Ever.
Until they do, it’s like sometimes things can come together and circumstances change. I have no idea if he will come, but there is a chance. Anyone stating he definitely will or he definitely won’t is taking a 50/50 punt. Why I haven’t a clue.

No idea what that has to do with signing the likes of Haaland.
Your point is stupid and silly. We wanted the best manager and got him. We have been involved in negotiations of Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldo and Kane, all didn’t happen but not for lack of trying. These, for better or worse, would have been marquee signings. And we’ll try again when we need the most in a position where the options are few and we can’t fuck around. Look at the lineup today when it’s announced and you will see that every player in every position starts for a major national team. This is how our team is built. And it’s for this level that a striker will be signed. It may be that we don’t sign Haaland but it’s not because “we don’t sign these type of big players” or whatever cliche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.