Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at how you start your posts before you cry about people here being rude to you, man. every comment of yours is so condescending.
Correct. They can be rude to me all they want. That poster was being condescending too (“Can't understand these threads”) like we’re a bunch of delusional idiots. I already said, 95% of this transfer forum is condescension and tactlessness (you’re no different than I or the rest, btw), so I won’t try to be anything else.

Yep, absolutely. Can't understand these threads. Players like this guy never come to us. Absolutely never. Ever.

Ever.
Yaya, David Silva, Aguero, Fernandinhio, Gundo, Dias, Sterling, Mahrez etc may all disagree.

We pay for the big players in fees and wages when they are players that will improve this team.

We will not pay too much for any player, we set a value and stick to it, that is called good business practise and why we have and will continue to be a model run, successful football club.

As I've said previously, this guy ain't coming here.

Why is this meant to be impossible? Must be as impossible as Aguero signing, or David Silva too both players were extremely high profile back then even if you weren't aware of that, anyone who watched the Spanish league sporadically knows they were destined to be world class superstars, the only reason the likes of Real and Barca didn't go for them was timing it was bad for them and we took advantage, for the time the wages we offered were supposedly scandalous then we took that to a new level with Yaya... If we want someone you bet your arse we'll go all out for them, we're one of the big boys and once players join us generally love it once here, Sergio or David could've easily spat their dummy out and demanded Barca or Real moves but they loved it here, we're the best ran club in the world we're extremely ambitious it'd be very stupid for us to have zero interest in Haaland.

Yep, absolutely. Can't understand these threads. Players like this guy never come to us. Absolutely never. Ever.

Ever.

These pages are just a bit of fun to pass the time don't let it brother you, we've gone above and beyond for many players in the past if we see someone we like we'll slpash the cash, for anyone to think Haaland signing is completely unrealistic then that's more than naive.

No idea what that has to do with signing the likes of Haaland.

We're an ambitious club when we want somebody whether a player or manager then we'll go all out for it like I've said, plus the the fact Haaland has a set release fee and set agent fees means it's very easily done exactly how we like our deals to be... It won't take long for whoever signs to get the deal done and when we want someone a deal is generally done with haste. We were prepared to offer a lot for Harry Kane in fee and wages if you don't think he'd have cost the same as Haaland with all fees you're wrong, or you don't think we wouldn't have paid him extravagant wages as in our highest paid or jointly highest then you're defo mistaken... Haaland ain't gonna be on 800k a week from a club like many moronic journalists have said, if he joins and continues his goal record though don't be surprised if he got a hefty wage rise after 2 seasons.

Last edited:
The truth is, even if we do sign Haaland, the “we don’t sign these big players” crowd will just internalize it as “signed because he had a release clause” and continue to use this cliche, the same way they still pretend we didn’t overpay for Grealish after years of saying we don’t pay “those numbers” for a player. They can never lose.

look at how you start your posts before you cry about people here being rude to you, man. every comment of yours is so condescending.
Must admit that I can never understand why someone would bother to post in a thread saying, “this guy isn’t coming here” and intend to be so conclusive about it. Just pointless and adds nothing.

If it's all about money and nothing else, it will be either United or PSG.

If it's all about playing for the biggest and most successful club in the World and in Europe, and living a comfortable life in a nice climate, it's Real Madrid.

If it's all about playing for the best football Manger in the World, playing in a fantastic team, winning trophies, following in your Father's footsteps, and playing in the PL, it's City.

If it's taking the easy option and staying in Germany, it's Bayern Munich.

If it's Chelsea or Liverpool, I'd be surprised and disappointed, especially the Scouse c*nts!(perish the thought)

If it's all about money and nothing else, it will be either United or PSG.

If it's all about playing for the biggest and most successful club in the World and in Europe, and living a comfortable life in a nice climate, it's Real Madrid.

If it's all about playing for the best football Manger in the World, playing in a fantastic team, winning trophies, following in your Father's footsteps, and playing in the PL, it's City.

If it's taking the easy option and staying in Germany, it's Bayern Munich.

If it's Chelsea or Liverpool, I'd be surprised and disappointed, especially the Scouse c*nts!(perish the thought)
Ahhh, think Xmas got to you !! football Manger ;-)
FWIW, the press seem to be upping our chances of getting Erling. No one really knows, and am surprised some seem entrenched in their opinions on this forum. Past experience shows, we all know FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.