Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how you read the news, he is either playing hard to get hoping prem teams will increase what they would be willing to spend on him, Di Marzio still knows fuck all and is speculating/bullshitting or he really does fancy La Liga.

I don't think it a stretch to say La Liga is currently as weak as it has been for 20 years so the idea it holds all the appeal for him doesn't ring true. If it really does, fair enough, would seem strange but i am not arsed if he comes or not tbh so we shall see.

People taking Di Marzio opinion on something that isn’t Serie A-related: it’s that time of year...

Has always felt the fans wanted haaland more than the club did tbh. I can't see it happening unless haaland says city or no-one and that is distinctly not the vibe right now.
The right vibe?

You mean the vibe emanating from every anti City establishment right now, desperate to deny us?

A panic vibe contrived and sent out through fear of us soon landing the biggest young talent in world football?

I believe we have a good chance of signing young Erling, certainly as good as anyone else, but that's just my humble opinion.

It's whether he wants to come here or not, and more importantly whether his avaricious agent can extort enough cash to satisfy his sheer greed.

Mino Raiola is rubbing his hands in glee at the anticipation of the smell of the biggest pile of cash he can raise after hawking his prized asset around Europe's elite like a sexy blond courtesan prostitute.

If he comes here great. If he doesn't well I'm still gonna make a brew and have a mince pie shortly, and I'll lose no sleep worrying whether we sign him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.