Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how Twitter works, but is that just not Real Madrid media machine spouting this? Or are they quoting him?
They mentioned his Twitter handle at the end, meaning that’s their “source”

It reminds me of 2017, when Mbappe was at Monaco and the media (especially in Spain, but not just) started the “he only wants to play for Real Madrid” narrative. An example: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4616306/Kylian-Mbappe-wants-play-Real-Madrid.html

This new about only wanting Spain is the exact kind of news article I would expect to come out just before we start possible contract negotiations with a player.

just a thought…

This new about only wanting Spain is the exact kind of news article I would expect to come out just before we start possible contract negotiations with a player.

just a thought…
True. I think we can all agree how much everyone would hate for us to get the most sought after player itw right now. Also they'll hate the huge PR we will get if we sign him cuz at the moment Mbappe/Haaland look set to be the Messi/Ronaldo of the coming years.

Exactly but if he wants a club that are serial winners, a club who look after players and their family's exceptionally well and a club that improves players, we must be at the top of the pile, even with blue tinted glasses.

We also reward players financially as well as any club on the planet IF they are successful.
Spot on

I’ve just been sent this by one of my mates who got a flight back from Norway to Manchester today, we aren’t sure if it’s Haaland or not, anyone got any ideas? If real the bags and shoes are worth a fortune on their own View attachment 32787
FHoXwhjXEAsx9nQ

FHoXwhkWQAghXDJ

Definitely looks like him, very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.