Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
FHoXwhjXEAsx9nQ

FHoXwhkWQAghXDJ

Definitely looks like him, very interesting

It is him.

The right vibe?

You mean the vibe emanating from every anti City establishment right now, desperate to deny us?

A panic vibe contrived and sent out through fear of us soon landing the biggest young talent in world football?

I believe we have a good chance of signing young Erling, certainly as good as anyone else, but that's just my humble opinion.

It's whether he wants to come here or not, and more importantly whether his avaricious agent can extort enough cash to satisfy his sheer greed.

Mino Raiola is rubbing his hands in glee at the anticipation of the smell of the biggest pile of cash he can raise after hawking his prized asset around Europe's elite like a sexy blond courtesan prostitute.

If he comes here great. If he doesn't well I'm still gonna make a brew and have a mince pie shortly, and I'll lose no sleep worrying whether we sign him or not.
Lot of words to say fuck all with tbh, didn’t really seem like you disagreed with me but hard to tell.

I’ve just been sent this by one of my mates who got a flight back from Norway to Manchester today, we aren’t sure if it’s Haaland or not, anyone got any ideas? If real the bags and shoes are worth a fortune on their own View attachment 32787
The plot thickens.

If that's a legit pic from today then why would he be heading to Manchester?

Is it on??

Reactions: Uby
Tell us more...

Only that it is him. He's clearly been in Norway over the Xmas shutdown in Germany?

If you widen the image on the right where it says arrivals, it also has the translation Ankomst - which is arrivals in Norwegian.

The picture is taken at the Norwegian end which makes the poster's mate going back to Manchester correct. What it doesn't show is the destination of the KLM flight which Halland is queuing for?

I can make out KLM 12, perhaps Blue Moon's flight tracker team can offer some insight?

You can also see the starstruck lady in the coffee bar staring directly at him.

I’ve just been sent this by one of my mates who got a flight back from Norway to Manchester today, we aren’t sure if it’s Haaland or not, anyone got any ideas? If real the bags and shoes are worth a fortune on their own View attachment 32787
Nah, not him mate. The hair's grey and seems to be out of shape. If that's Haaland, he better start hitting the gym.

Only that it is him. He's clearly been in Norway over the Xmas shutdown in Germany?

If you widen the image on the right where it says arrivals, it also has the translation Ankomst - which is arrivals in Norwegian.

The picture is taken at the Norwegian end which makes the poster's mate going back to Manchester correct. What it doesn't show is the destination of the KLM flight which Halland is queuing for?

I can make out KLM 12, perhaps Blue Moon's flight tracker team can offer some insight?

You can also see the starstruck lady in the coffee bar staring directly at him.
So weird to me that he would be by himself hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.