Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
A real pic of him at a real airport. Not doing much for me.

Pep saying no striker in January to me is just to stop getting the questions. Likely won't be easy or even possible to get this over the line and no one wants questions all month long. But my money is we're in negotiations right now and we've been in contact for quite some time.

I do think he ends up at City in January. Barca/ Madrid, La Liga only is a load of it... He's been on record many times saying how much he likes the EPL. His house is also in Marbella, Spain. On the coast. Don't think he's planning on commuting from there to Madrid every day.

Hard to imagine Torres sold, Mahrez off to African cup and us not bringing in another body. We're too ambitious.

The Haaland looked-to-be goodbyes. He's a massive City fan. To me, this is as much of a nailed-on thing as Mbappe is to Madrid. Only thing that could mess it up is Raiola.

Last edited:
A real pic of him at a real airport. Not doing much for me.

Pep saying no striker in January to me is just to stop getting the questions. Likely won't be easy or even possible to get this over the line and no one wants questions all month long. But my money is we're in negotiations right now and we've been in contact for quite some time.

I do think he ends up at City in January. Barca/ Madrid, La Liga only is a load of it... He's been on record many times saying how much he likes the EPL. His house is also in Marbella, Spain. On the coast. Don't think he's planning on commuting from there to Madrid every day.

Hard to imagine Torres sold, Mahrez off to African cup and us not bringing in another body. We're too ambitious.

The Haaland looked-to-be goodbyes. He's a massive City fan. To me, this is as much of a nailed thing as Mbappe is to Madrid. Only thing that could mess it up is Raiola.
I did enjoy reading this.

More like Brenda Rodgers, then everyone would be wetting themselves (with laughter)
Actually just heard something about Ten Hag that I’m posting in the “Next Manager After Pep” thread

What is it?
Tried posting the link via a twitter post. It's actually a United spin off of his dad's quotes. But some more from Alfie:

"He was a Leeds fan and a [Manchester] City fan and a Nottingham Forest fan. He followed me but that's what you do in your youth," Haaland senior told talkSPORT.

"There's a difference between being a supporter and having it as a job.

"I think at one stage he would like to play in the Premier League. When that's going to happen, I don't know. It's a very tough league.

"Up to now he's ahead of the stage we thought he would be at. He's built for the Premier League at one stage, I think. Whether that happens now or at a later stage, we don't know." - 2019, same interview as twitter post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.