Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming this is from Oslo, KLM only flew to Amsterdam today. Most likely the 17:55 departure looking at the poster’s timings.

Norwegian Air flies directly to Manc. That was at 18:10.

Edit: Boarding pass is already in his hand. He’s not in the KLM queue. Anyone’s guess where he was headed.
Looks like he is lined up at the KLM desk on the right, so maybe it could be Amsterdam?

If he were heading to Manchester for football related talks it seems more likely he would be with Alf at least.

Assuming this is from Oslo, KLM only flew to Amsterdam today. Most likely the 17:55 departure looking at the poster’s timings.

Edit: Boarding pass is already in his hand. He’s not in the KLM queue. Anyone’s guess where he was headed.
Guess he's doing same as E.T.

If hes watching the Rags, and thinks "yeah, i gotta be part of that" Hes clearly a moron.

This game is dire.
True but they can announce Ten Hag as the new manager for next season in a month and suddenly they can fool everyone again

There were 2 flights from Oslo to Manchester today. SAS at 10.25 and Norwegian Air at 18.20

I’ve just been sent this by one of my mates who got a flight back from Norway to Manchester today, we aren’t sure if it’s Haaland or not, anyone got any ideas? If real the bags and shoes are worth a fortune on their own View attachment 32787
He's in the Sky Priority lane boarding a KLM flight to Amsterdam, nice try RAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.