Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see the city of Liverpool rasing this as a climate emergency if it looks on.

They're already one of the lowest and most at risk pieces of land in England should sea levels rise, but add to that the falling tears of jealousy over several months and Northwich could be our new Formby.

We wouldn't even have to sign him, given their penchant for overreacting. But there's already a lovely ice cream shop in Northwich, so crack on Txiki!

Any of you melts want a line of hopium? Read on.

Every day we edge closer to the January market, I get a little more confident of us signing Little Alf before the month is out.

Dortmund will get CL, with or without him. Donyell Malen is a great striker and will do a good enough job in replacing Haaland. No problems there.

And with the above in mind, Dortmund would be frankly fucking mad not to take a straight £100m deal in January, which is circa £40m over and above his release clause. Fourty million pounds for five months. Don’t they have shareholders to please, too?

But AlanBalls, what about Pep’s / Dortmund’s / Raiola’s quotes?”

Look at our usual modus operandi. We don’t want bidding wars, we don’t like a media circus. Raiola is supposedly 6 months away from a huge fucking paycheck by moving a player in extremely high demand and there’s been nary a peep to the media, aside from a select few quotes (trolling the rags…) a couple of weeks back. I think City might be orchestrating a very under-the-radar move.

Money isn’t a problem and that rubbish has got to stop. We had £120m to pay for Kane plus circa £300k p/w contract over 5 years (£80m) plus some agent fees for that dope Charlie Kane - total of £200m. Haaland may be approx. £100m plus £400k p/w over 5 years - total of £204m. The £50m in Alf and Raiola fees are covered by the Ferran deal. We’re talking a likely £4m-ish differential between Harold fucking Kane and Little Alf.

The only question - does Erling want City? If the answer is yes, hop on the hype train. January is so possible.

Disclaimer: I’m not ITK. I’ve not a fucking clue what’s actually going to unfold. I’m just trying to articulate some educated optimism / unfettered hope.
Leaves stage right to change out of jizzed pants

Any of you melts want a line of hopium? Read on.

Every day we edge closer to the January market, I get a little more confident of us signing Little Alf before the month is out.

Dortmund will get CL, with or without him. Donyell Malen is a great striker and will do a good enough job in replacing Haaland. No problems there.

And with the above in mind, Dortmund would be frankly fucking mad not to take a straight £100m deal in January, which is circa £40m over and above his release clause. Fourty million pounds for five months. Don’t they have shareholders to please, too?

But AlanBalls, what about Pep’s / Dortmund’s / Raiola’s quotes?”

Look at our usual modus operandi. We don’t want bidding wars, we don’t like a media circus. Raiola is supposedly 6 months away from a huge fucking paycheck by moving a player in extremely high demand and there’s been nary a peep to the media, aside from a select few quotes (trolling the rags…) a couple of weeks back. I think City might be orchestrating a very under-the-radar move.

Money isn’t a problem and that rubbish has got to stop. We had £120m to pay for Kane plus circa £300k p/w contract over 5 years (£80m) plus some agent fees for that dope Charlie Kane - total of £200m. Haaland may be approx. £100m plus £400k p/w over 5 years - total of £204m. The £50m in Alf and Raiola fees are covered by the Ferran deal. We’re talking a likely £4m-ish differential between Harold fucking Kane and Little Alf.

The only question - does Erling want City? If the answer is yes, hop on the hype train. January is so possible.

Disclaimer: I’m not ITK. I’ve not a fucking clue what’s actually going to unfold. I’m just trying to articulate some educated optimism / unfettered hope.
Never has Alan Balled talked more sense, is it true you won a world cup medal Alan?

can't link the english version but ot does auto translate when clicked in the uk.

Basically says Madrid will go for both and nothing is an issue.

Will he? At least, the money won't be the limiting factor. Besides the oil money, there is also the Ferran money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.