Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is how to get rid of tattoo, first it was isco but erased with kaka on top with a small font size rossi . Guess I have to live with champion on top of halland .
I wear all my failed tattoos with pride. Along side my Manchester City Champions League 2021 finalists Istanbul T shirt, that I’d purchased the day before they changed it to Lisbon.

No, we wouldn’t, if he came to us, and if he really only intended to stay a few years and move on, the most likely is he stays for his contract and moves for nothing. Unless we could persuade him to extend.
The only player who's done that to us is James Milner, an aging and average footballer.

We wouldn't allow it to happen with Haaland.

The only player who's done that to us is James Milner, an aging and average footballer.

If he refused to sign an extension,what could we do?

Saying that,if Raiola was still involved,he'd make sure we got a fee,so he'd get a slice.

Last edited:
its simple I don't want anyone here who does not see a long term future at the club. Even if Haaland comes here and in a year say if Real wants to replace Benzema and give him a call do you think he will stay here? no he will want to jump ship in no time. We don't need those kind of players here. I would rather take someone one step below but who is more committed.
With respect, you have absolutely no idea what Haaland thinks or how he would react, you are basing all this on what you have read in the papers with few, if any, quotes from the man himself. He did not force a move last summer when he could have if he wanted to, so not sure why you assume he would this time (if he signed for us), being at a considerably better club. If he comes and like it here, he will probably stay. If he doesnt, he wont. Like all players we sign.

Well lets say he signs for 5 years and gets to year 4 without extending, who is going to pay £200 mill, when he’s free 12 months later?
I’m not saying he will, I’m not saying we shouldn’t sign him if we can. Not saying we couldn’t get him to extend. Nobody knows. Just saying, if he did decide to move on instead of extending doubt there will be any big profit, but I also don’t think we’d struggle to get our money back or make a small profit.

Well lets say he signs for 5 years and gets to year 4 without extending, who is going to pay £200 mill, when he’s free 12 months later?
I’m not saying he will, I’m not saying we shouldn’t sign him if we can. Not saying we couldn’t get him to extend. Nobody knows. Just saying, if he did decide to move on instead of extending doubt there will be any big profit, but I also don’t think we’d struggle to get our money back or make a small profit.

Honestly, I really would not be all that worried about that if we sign him.

Unlike a lot of other clubs, city has a knack for being able to keep and retain players for long periods. There are the odd exceptions, but that is normally down to players wanting to go play at home, which I don't think will be an issue for Haaland

The only 2 players I can think of that we lost, that we wanted to keep are Sane and Torres, we tend to be able to retain our star players. The issue will be getting Haaland through the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.