Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means as part of a champion league winning Manchester City side vs Spanish opposition.

Or he is about to have a beach kick about.

Mind you with those jim jams do we want him?
If he comes to City, I can see the cardboard signs “Erling please can I have your pyjamas”.

I’ve already got got mine done (good way of recycling Christmas cardboard).

;-)

Says nobody thats why I said IF. However if his intention were to stay a few years and move on, and nobody knows, moving for nothing is more likely than him moving for a £200 mill profit.

I think you have taken the point raised to extremes. Which in itself was probably a bit exaggerated to begin with, but is still fairlt valid though.

Sure won't be a profit of 200m (which nobody other than you said btw) or perhaps even 130m or whatever was said. Although that isnt actually as unlikely at all. But if he did sign, it would be on a 5 or 6 year contract, because thats what the club do. And if he wanted to leave in 2 or 3, someone would have to buy him out, and it would be for a lot more than the 65m we'd be signing hin for now. The way the market is going, and the way his progress as a player is going, it would almost certainly be a significant profit to get him earlier than his contract allows.

And if he saw it through to the end and then left for free, it would be tremendous value for money and a fantastic return on the investment.

The thing is, Spain isn’t the pinnacle of football it once was, Barcelona are begging for scraps from City’s table, and Real Madrid aren’t the team they used to be. Everyone knows The Prem is the best league in the world, the best football is played here, the best managers are here.
unless it’s the lifestyle he wants, then I could understand, England isn’t the attraction it once was due to the political and economic climate being a massive clusterfuck.
in Spain he can sport his flamboyant fashion sense in the sunshine, & the Spanish Gov aren't ignoring the Covid pandemic by doing FA and letting it run rampant through the country
This comment belongs in the politics sub forum.

What a pile of shite.

its simple I don't want anyone here who does not see a long term future at the club. Even if Haaland comes here and in a year say if Real wants to replace Benzema and give him a call do you think he will stay here? no he will want to jump ship in no time. We don't need those kind of players here. I would rather take someone one step below but who is more committed.
Likkle City syndrome.

its simple I don't want anyone here who does not see a long term future at the club. Even if Haaland comes here and in a year say if Real wants to replace Benzema and give him a call do you think he will stay here? no he will want to jump ship in no time. We don't need those kind of players here. I would rather take someone one step below but who is more committed.

Oh dear

If he comes to City, I can see the cardboard signs “Erling please can I have your pyjamas”.

I’ve already got got mine done (good way of recycling Christmas cardboard).

;-)
Problem is how to get rid of tattoo, first it was isco but erased with kaka on top with a small font size rossi . Guess I have to live with champion on top of halland .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.