Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Barcelona's is more than that.

Last year at its lowest Madrid's cap was around 450m. That was following a year of covid empty stadiums. With a return towards the end it has been raised to 740m. Next year expected even higher.

Thats according to reports ive seen at least, but even so, no way could madeid's cap fall as low as you say, with all the revenue they have.

Reckon something’s bubbling in the Haaland camp. Worth listening to the ESPN FC podcast (Inside the mind of Erling Haaland). Interesting interview with Jan Aage Fjortoft and a discussion that follows.

Reckon he gives Dortmund his decision in the week after the window shuts. His destination news won’t be far behind.

That's just the kind of tiny unconscious mistake that has ended up needling me over the decades.Jesus, it's not that complicated.
In France, the commentators (who are lazy and pig ignorant about their English football history, although they still think they're qualified to commentate on PL matches for a living) for years, used to refer to United as “Manchester” during a match. Over and over. I kid you not. It used to drive me round the fucking bend! Now — get this — they refer to City as “Manchester”. Some on here might prefer that. I don't. It's still ignorant. We are City, we are City, super City, from Maine Road.
I agree with the Younited bit! However, as the only professional football team to pay business rates to Manchester town hall I think the French monicker fits nicely for us. :)

I have never been offended when people call us City. If that four letter word when said, makes people think of us then that's fine by me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.