Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mino Raiola is feeding the media false information about Haaland wanting to join Real Madrid, this is all a plan for him to make City pay up big money. Why would Mino/Haalands camp reveal his actual destination?…

I wouldn't say it is coming from his agent.

The real madrid media hardly need fed anything, perfectly capable of generating their own speculation by themselves.

First post after lurking for more than a decade.
Madrid has started to backtrack already? This is as reliable as it can get.

@RMadridistaReal
"No serious move so far for Haaland at Real Madrid. Mbappe priority. The Norwegian has not yet decided whether to leave or stay. Benzema is untouchable for next season, of course."

Devils advocate may say that to get what they want from madrid will need the madrid fans to pressure perez to make it happen.
If you get their fanbase believing he will go there it becomes their expectation. Satisfying their fanbase is much more important to perez than txiki etc is to ours.
Not buying...

@RMadridistaReal
"No serious move so far for Haaland at Real Madrid. Mbappe priority. The Norwegian has not yet decided whether to leave or stay. Benzema is untouchable for next season, of course."

Uby is that you?

Uby is that you?
Believe it or not his twitter 's username was Uby too. Basically I sort of got fed up of his nonsensical posts here and decided to search him up on twitter, he is not the full shilling and I won't bully/mock him if I were you.

@RMadridistaReal

So you've been stalking us hey! :-|

im-not-stalking-meme.jpg

PS: Welcome to the madhouse... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.